A blushing bride, and gorgeous groom, and a spectacular wedding, what else are wedding dreams made of?
The wedding of Anne Marie and Phillip was truly “Pure Enchantment”. Their classic color palette and floral selection continue to be one of our most admired and requested wedding themes. The barely there blush of the garden roses, Ranunculus, and Jasmine was to die for. Embraced by the soft textures of the varied emerald and sage greens, this wedding is one for the books. Peony Photography knocked it out of the park with these gorgeous photos. Caroline, with Iris Oaks, brought us all together and kept us sane after, many, many, many Covid restrictions changes which led us to change the venue and so many other elements of this day at the last minute. We are grateful to this amazing couple, who kept the faith and had an amazing day with their guests, us, and the rest of the vendor team!
- Photography: Peony Photography
- Planning and Coordination: Iris and Oaks Events
- Floral Design: Duia and Jean
- Venue: White Hall Plantation
- Get Ready Location: Roosevelt Hotel
- Cake: Chasing Wang
- Rentals: Perrier Party Rentals
- Catering: Pigeon Caterers
- Hair: Tereska Jaranowski
- Makeup: The Jacque of All Trades Beauty
- Transportation: American Luxury
- Brass Band: Kinfolk Brass Band