We at Duia and Jean, can simply not get over Paige and Taylor’s gorgeous wedding! It was truly one of our favorites from the 2023 spring season. The Southern Hotel, without fail, offered a stunning backdrop for this perfectly black-tie DAY wedding! Who says you can be black-tie in the daytime?
When Paige and her fiance’ Taylor came to us for their wedding design we were delighted! They were a perfect pair, kind and loving, and were so trusting in us to design their big day. Paige and Taylor wanted a classic, sophisticated, and above all floral-heavy design! The fountain in the hotel’s courtyard was our main focus since the entirety of the reception would be taking place there. Paige loved small textured blooms so we included white Lilac, Paperwhites, and other delicate early spring blooms to give her that rich texture she desired in her personal florals and centerpieces. The fountain housed dozens of pillowy hydrangeas and garden roses. All these elements came together beautifully, as did of course the amazing group of vendors we had working with us to complete their day. We couldn’t have done it without them. Especially Matthew Foster Photography, who captured the day with total perfection!
- Reception and Get Ready Venue: The Southern Hotel, Covington, Louisiana
- Photography: Liz and Matthew, Matthew Foster Photography
- Floral Design: Duia and Jean
- Planning: Amelie, Uncommon Camellia
- Greenery Ceiling: Johnson’s Tropical
- Church: St. Joseph’s Abbey
- Hair: Rachel Barbin
- Makeup: Sarah Walsh Beauty
- Stationery: Elegantine Rose Letterpress
- Band: Uptown Sound
- Rentals: Southern Hospitality Rentals
- Cake: Zoe’s Bakery